On some installations, the smoke alarm may be installed on a circuit shared with other devices that cause electrical interference within the circuit. This electrical noise and electro-magnetic interference may cause the smoke alarm to beep or alarm when the electrical products are activated. The LIFEMI1 will filter out this interference which may be causing the smoke alarm to go into false alarm.
- Suitable for connection to 240VAC smoke alarms
- Standard RF/EMI Filter designed to reduce line-to-ground (common mode) interference
- Rated: 250VAC, 50Hz
- Rated Current: 10A
- Leak Current: 0.8mA MAX
- Insulation Resistance: 100m ohm min.
- Attenuation: 0.6~60MHz
- Compatible with all PSA LIFESAVER range of smoke alarms
- Supplied with junction box and insulated spade crimp terminal connectors