- Photoelectric sensing technology which reduces nuisance alarms and means better smoke sensing technology.
- Quick slide base compatible with Series 1 smoke alarms – LIF5000, LIF5800 & LIF5800RL. If you have the older Generation I Lifesaver 5 series smoke alarms, simply slide it off and slide on the new Generation II smoke alarm! No need for an electrician!
- 240VAC 9VDC battery back-up
- Up to 24 units can be interconnected together
- Compatible with the LIFWMB wireless interconnecting base which means you do not need to run wires between the smoke alarms to interconnect them!
- Insect screen around sensing chamber to reduce false alarms and insect infestations.
- First to alarm memory feature allows you to figure out which smoke alarm in your chain triggered first.
- Increased resilience to electrical interferences
- Tested and approved to AS3786:2014
- Premium alkaline battery included
- 5 year limited warranty
- Must be installed by a licensed electrician
Lifesaver 240VAC Photoelectric Smoke Alarm with 9V Battery Back Up
$54.00 inc. GST
240VAC mains powered photoelectric smoke alarm with 9VDC battery back-up. Complies to the latest Australian Standards AS3786:2014.
71 in stock
SKU: LIF5800/2 Categories: Fire Safety & Protection, Mains Powered Smoke Alarms, Photoelectric Smoke Alarms, PSA Lifesaver products
240V Mains Power with 9V Battery Back Up
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Fire Safety & Protection
$40.00 inc. GST