No products in the cart.
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $100
Warranty And Return Policy
As we are only a reseller of these goods, we highly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly if you have any problems operating your product. We believe this will resolve your problem a lot quicker if the manufacturer is involved at an early stage.
The manufacturers information should be on the product; however if you have trouble finding this information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find the manufacturer’s information for you.
Home Safety Store shall not be liable for consequential loss or damage resulting from the failure of the product.
Reconditioned/Ex-Display/End of Line Goods
3 month return to store warranty from date of purchase (must have and invoice/proof of purchase).
Homesafetystore.com.au does not have a change of mind policy. However in some circumstances, management may consider a return as long as the following conditions are met:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase;
- You produce your original Home Safety Store invoice/ proof of purchase when you return the item;
- The item is in re-saleable condition upon receipt of goods including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition
The decision to accept a return will be made by the Home Safety Store management. A restocking fee will apply at our discretion. Should a refund be granted, money will be refunded within 7 days.